Spotify Playlist Swap...erm...British Sea Player?

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Spotify Playlist Swap...erm...British Sea Player?

Postby TheAlex » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:45 pm

This has come about after NicholasVanWotsisface's post about today's music, and a successful playlist swap I joined on the Scopitones forum.

Here are my 8 tracks - the first song is the loudest, and then it's (mostly) a bit more chilled after that. They're all current bands/artists, apart from the last track, which is one of my favourites from the past. Hopefully most people won't find it too dull.

http://open.spotify.com/user/thealex/pl ... MfIrrQIFGo
Edit - YouTube link for anyone who doesn't use Spotify: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NEZHXoG6fk (optional, you don't have to do it twice!)

I'll add everyone else's playlist links to this opening post to make things easy to follow.

So it's just a bit of fun, and hopefully we'll find some new bands we like along the way. Rough trade guidelines:

• Maximum of 8 tracks, or 90 minutes (which would be an average song length of 11m 15s for 8 tracks).
  • Add anything you want. We're an eclectic bunch and the worst that can happen is someone's music tastes don't match with yours. I'll probably avoid adding Ace of Base though...
  • Leave feedback on other playlists - nothing spectacular, brief thoughts if you like, or track-by-track, whatever comes to mind.
  • Feedback time limits? It depends how popular this is - try to review a playlist every 2-3 weeks perhaps?
  • Name the playlist after your forum username, so we know who to blame or hug.

I'm looking forward to hearing your tunes! If at least two of us enjoy it and everyone who wants to has reviewed and added playlists, we could make it a regular thing.

Feel free to join in any time.

And whether you want to partake in the playlist trade or not, feel free to come up with better titles than British Sea Player, I like the mad pun threads. The only others I can think of are Georgie Playlist and Listen II Mongk II.
TheAlex

Return to Other Music