One for.Nicholas

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

One for.Nicholas

Postby BabyGray » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Some songs I've listened to remind me my first memories. Platforms in the outside of a disillusion of my inner mind. The wood I source for my wood burner reminds me of a time I used to wear clogs. Have we ever been more free than right now? If multiple scissors cut holes on my uncles tweed coat, would he even notice that I'd taken up swimming. I used to dream of the dust in the Brunswick.
BabyGray

Re: One for.Nicholas

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Memory is a cruel mistress at times. leads to doubt and shame more often than not. We need distractions that show something other than how bad you have been and those you have been careless with. Something to fill your mind. only the best things do this. Search out more to kepp you focused otherwise otherwise if you stop and it catches up with you

you will never start again
NicholasVanWotsisface

Postby Thing2 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 am

The sound of elderflower champagne fermenting is like the ticking of a clock.
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Thing2

Postby Skinku » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:03 pm

I find myself distracted these days, very musky.
That's John Torode!
Skinku

Return to General