increment by bloody increment

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

increment by bloody increment

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:56 am

time drips through my ceiling drop by drop
It used to keep me awake wondering how to capture and hold it
now I lay there hoping it will pool and fill the room
drowning me by morning. it never does.

Last night I had to wade through it to go to the toilet. Ankle deep in minutes and seconds. It was a struggle to open the door, which made me wonder if the years had filled the room and would flood me when I opened it. I got scared and didn't.

I laid on the floor to try to find out once and for all if it was the past or time yet to come. It didn't seem to be either which meant it could only be the present.
NicholasVanWotsisface

Re: increment by bloody increment

Postby Thing2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:02 pm

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xCB\x88m\xCA\x8C\xC9...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Thing2

Postby Thing2 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:04 pm

I wonder what the correct value of a spring is...
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Thing2

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 am

back from work early. I had feigned a headache to do it. no one in the house when I got there. there was time. I didn't want to keep it any longer. in the bedroom then. I drew the curtains then opened them again in case another early returnee saw them closed and made a beeline. deep breaths then I let the guilt out. I sat on the bed while it ran around the room tasting the air. I watched it head into the corners of the room not realising it was getting bigger. It was worse, reaching some sort of sexual maturity. How it bred I don't know. but it did and quickly. Soon the were litters of them running on the floor, chewing things and shitting all over the place. I didn't have long. someone would be home soon. I had to clear up. How the hell to I round them all up? All those little guilts damaging everything they find.
NicholasVanWotsisface

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 pm

If I had a delete button that I could press for each second that I didn't like, or didn't want in my life would my allotted timed get shorter or longer?
Its the not knowing stops me from pressing it.
NicholasVanWotsisface

Return to General