updates

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: updates

Postby [FBI Scanbot] » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Szabo wrote:
[FBI Scanbot] We have run an official state of the forum update as requested. The most recent breakdown is as follows:

Self-publicising gobshites 6%

Are you sure this data is correct ? Seems a bit low to me.

All categorisations are correct for our purposes. If you do not share our purposes they might appear incorrect to you. As the figures appear wrong to you, we assume that you do not share our purposes. There is therefore a strong likelihood you are a subversive. Please expect contact in due course.
[FBI Scanbot]

Postby icehaven » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

I'm not grumpy.
I've been elsewhere for the last year or so so kind of lost touch here.
I'm still a librarian, only soon to be a in a different library from the one I've been in for many years. (Interested to read another library person's report of their workplace's expansion above - nothing of the kind here I'm afraid, it's End Of Days mode at the moment for us, voluntary redundancies all over the place, no staff, no money, arg, but we're storming on regardless dammit!)
I've every BSP release, and although my last viewing was Jodrell Bank, I'm determined to make a few of these Brighton residency thingos.
I don't know Ethyl.
I've been mostly reading comedy biographies, Peter Cook, Willie Donaldson, Tony Wilson, Dudley Moore, Chris Morris, and Stewart Lee among others.
I like University Challenge but it makes me feel stoopid.
I will likely never find what I'm looking for,but that's OK as neither will anyone else.
People from the West Midlands
Shouldn't be allowed on Television
icehaven

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 am

Thank you all. Pretty much what I wanted.
NicholasVanWotsisface

Postby avocetboy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:28 am

Time for an update, even though I failed to contribute before

I don't consider myself grumpy, apart from a limited period if football results have gone against me
I have a new job, but still work for the same company
I am currently reading books by Simon Kernick and completing the last of the Everest 1996 Disaster Accounts
I am currently jogging between 40 and 50K a week and have a half marathon booked in April
I don't owe anyone anything
I still go to every BSP gig that logistics (and more importantly, Avocetgirl) allow
I chat with a few folk off this forum, but outside of it
I am currently enjoying Deutschland 83
University Challenge made me laugh recently when it sounded as if the announcer said "Silly Sausage Wilson"
I have just about reached a pivotal age

Hows things with you?
How would they survive back in the wild?
avocetboy

Postby NicholasVanWotsisface » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Not as grumpy maybe
Similar Job new company
Read some but doing some studying so not as much as I would like
Don't do much exercise for exercise sake but if there is a tick at the end of it will walk
BSP?
Watch Walking Dead and Game of Thrones and that's about it
Ethyl is the one constant in my life even though I am a shit pen pal
Therefore no University Challenge
Not vegetarian any more
New Family (well since this was started)
Just got back from Gambia
NicholasVanWotsisface

Postby trice001 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:16 am

Refreshing your PC is essential as it causes your PC to keep running as easily as possible. The updates are patches to the present PC programming projects, and they are there to help enhance and fix bugs, improve includes and to give your PC better security. For instance, both Macintosh and Windows working frameworks are frequently given updates by different fabricates. These updates can be effortlessly introduced by the Software Update that is on your working framework. Tap on the symbol Apple, allotted on the upper left corner of your desktop, at that point go to System Preferences, situated down the rundown. When it's clicked, a window for the System Preferences should now fly up.
Thanks& Regards,
Angel anave
Web Design Company Toronto|Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto
trice001

Postby pomfob » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:45 pm

trice001 wrote:Refreshing your PC is essential as it causes your PC to keep running as easily as possible. The updates are patches to the present PC programming projects, and they are there to help enhance and fix bugs, improve includes and to give your PC better security. For instance, both Macintosh and Windows working frameworks are frequently given updates by different fabricates. These updates can be effortlessly introduced by the Software Update that is on your working framework. Tap on the symbol Apple, allotted on the upper left corner of your desktop, at that point go to System Preferences, situated down the rundown. When it's clicked, a window for the System Preferences should now fly up.
Thanks& Regards,
Angel anave
Web Design Company Toronto|Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

MATRON! THE SCREENS! THEY'RE BACK AND THEY'RE RANDOM!
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby gtw » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:28 am

gtw wrote:I'm not grumpier, but almost certainly mellower than I used to be.
We've had in many ways a truly shit three years, with about a dozen people we know well dying, including four or five from our inner circle. Life seems to have returned to an equilibrium recently though and a wider lesson seems to be that life goes on, unless it doesn't.
I read i paper on the way into work, evening standard on the way home. Last book read was Do It For Your Mother, which I enjoyed immensely.
I'm no less concerned about climate change than I used to be, but don't go on much about it these days.
I really should get the bike out the garage and start using it a bit. But probably won't.
It was nice to see the Skinkus at a couple of BSP gigs recently.
I've bought pretty much every BSP release bar a few singles.
I want to go and spend a few days milking Ethyl's cows.
Currently enjoying The Slap and Masterchef - The Professionals. The Hour was great recently also. I preferred the Upstairs Downstairs reboot to Downton, but do watch the latter, ironically.

SIx years on and little has changed other than the TV we watch and how we watch it. Probably 60% of our non-news TV is now streamed and not watched when broadcast, if it was broadcast at all. Don't really buy newspapers any more, but I do lob a fiver a month at the Guardian as I read it more than anything on my mobile. I'm two jobs on from then, and one house.
how's it going to end?
gtw

Previous

Return to General