Welcome In

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Welcome In

Postby TheAlex » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 pm

I sent an e-mail to the forum hosts a couple of weeks ago and haven't received a response. There's no harm in anyone else trying.
TheAlex

Postby cawseetiger » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:13 pm

I feel like a newbie not posted since 2017, to top it all I forgot my password and now struggling to change the automated one sent to my email address as the 'user control panel' seems to be knackered? Anyway hi and hello forumers, hope everyone is well.
Inland between Dogger Bank & Scroby Sands
cawseetiger

Postby pomfob » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:47 am

Welcome in or welcome back. It's pretty quiet round here these days, not helped by much of the board's functionality being knackered. We do get handy updates from The Management every now & then though.
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby O Larsen Beret » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:33 am

cawseetiger wrote:I feel like a newbie not posted since 2017, to top it all I forgot my password and now struggling to change the automated one sent to my email address as the 'user control panel' seems to be knackered? Anyway hi and hello forumers, hope everyone is well.

Hello - if I remember rightly, I sat next to you at a BSP brass gig.

O Larsen Beret

Postby cawseetiger » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:03 pm

pomfob wrote:Welcome in or welcome back. It's pretty quiet round here these days, not helped by much of the board's functionality being knackered. We do get handy updates from The Management every now & then though.

I can't change my password as I forgot my original, so now have to prat about requesting a new one every time I want to log in...gah!
cawseetiger

Postby cawseetiger » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:06 pm

O Larsen Beret wrote:
cawseetiger wrote:I feel like a newbie not posted since 2017, to top it all I forgot my password and now struggling to change the automated one sent to my email address as the 'user control panel' seems to be knackered? Anyway hi and hello forumers, hope everyone is well.

Hello - if I remember rightly, I sat next to you at a BSP brass gig.

Sea of Brass or From the Sea to the Land Beyond?
cawseetiger

Previous

Return to British Sea Power