Disco Elysium

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Disco Elysium

Postby alonepiano » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Apologies for the silence here. It’s been a somewhat confusing situation as the success of the game has shifted the goalposts - not complaining but with now over 1 million sales internationally, plans and timetables all got massively altered.
We do hope to be able to announce a definitive plan for the release of these two vinyl formats (and possibly CD too) very soon. So there will be copies on sale from the BSP shop although any potential customers in America (north and south) will find it cheaper to buy over there and avoid staggering shipping costs. Also hope to clarify the wonderful new rules and costs for sales to Europe!
Update coming very soon.
alonepiano

Postby pomfob » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 am

Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated. Putting some cash aside for the UK release.
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby O Larsen Beret » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:54 pm

I just discovered the game is coming to Nintendo Switch too, so even more sales ahead. I have a Switch, so will buy it (when/if I get around to playing the game is a different matter).

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/ ... _on_switch

O Larsen Beret

Postby O Larsen Beret » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:15 am

Double CD (and triple vinyl) coming to the BSP store soon! :D

Double CD (and triple vinyl) coming to the BSP store soon! :D

O Larsen Beret

Postby O Larsen Beret » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Two previously unreleased tracks from the soundtrack, both of the ambient variety: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/ ... _final_cut

O Larsen Beret

Previous

Return to British Sea Power