Krank it

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Krank it

Postby redc » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:10 pm

pomfob wrote:Apparently they made on loss on the festival. If you've a few quid spare, donations would be most gratefully received.

https://bspfunder.us20.list-manage.com/ ... f51d065f4b

Anyone else had difficulty donating via paypal? Checkout keeps insisting that I add a billing address (despite being logged in to my address-linked account) and there appears no opportunity to add the requested details at the check-out. I've sent the web people a message, but no reply as yet.
There sails the heron
drawing behind him
a long wake of solitude
redc

Postby pomfob » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:43 am

redc wrote:
pomfob wrote:Apparently they made on loss on the festival. If you've a few quid spare, donations would be most gratefully received.

https://bspfunder.us20.list-manage.com/ ... f51d065f4b

Anyone else had difficulty donating via paypal? Checkout keeps insisting that I add a billing address (despite being logged in to my address-linked account) and there appears no opportunity to add the requested details at the check-out. I've sent the web people a message, but no reply as yet.

I know Dero (occasionally of this parish) was having the same issue. He tweeted them and they said they'd be looking into it. How very BSP.
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby redc » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:00 pm

pomfob wrote:
I know Dero (occasionally of this parish) was having the same issue. He tweeted them and they said they'd be looking into it. How very BSP.

Problem still unsorted, so yes, very BSP!
There sails the heron
drawing behind him
a long wake of solitude
redc

Postby redc » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Twitter elicited a response, and even better a direct link for making paypal donations:

paypal.me/krankenhaus
There sails the heron
drawing behind him
a long wake of solitude
redc

Previous

Return to British Sea Power