Edinburgh Liquid Rooms, 6 April

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Edinburgh Liquid Rooms, 6 April

Postby deathorglory » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:38 pm

I've just spent the morning trying to remember all the BSP gigs that I've been at. If I'm not forgetting any this will be my 20th time.

As said already Liquid Rooms is always an early finish, which is good for me getting the last train home.

Looking forward to this.
deathorglory

Postby zep_girl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi,

Is anyone going from Dundee area who wouldn't mind a tag alonger?

Sadly, I don't know anyone who likes BSP regardless of how much I bang on about how great they are.

Would love to see them live, please PM me if your interested.

Thanks
zep_girl

Postby Blackout » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 pm

There are definitely some BSP fans in Dundee, or there were when they played there in 2008, one of the liveliest crowds I've ever seen...

I have no idea who these people are, but tattoo boy also had a ¡Forward, Russia! tattoo on his other arm so a man of distinguished taste in my opinion :)
Attachments
19_Dundee.jpg
19_Dundee.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 5598 times
And I asked, "Are you dreaming about a crow?"
And there she was....

http://blackout300.tumblr.com/
Blackout

Location: Lost in a dream somewhere between Akureyri and the Diagonal...

Postby finnrem » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi,

Is anyone coming up the M6 passing Gretna who could help with a lift to the show?
Happy to contribute for petrol etc

Matt
finnrem

Postby deathorglory » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:17 am

Blackout wrote:There are definitely some BSP fans in Dundee, or there were when they played there in 2008, one of the liveliest crowds I've ever seen...

I have no idea who these people are, but tattoo boy also had a ¡Forward, Russia! tattoo on his other arm so a man of distinguished taste in my opinion :)

What a great photo. That is me and my tattooed friend Edward.

There is a small but very enthusiastic BSP Dundee contingent that travel to most gigs in Scotland (us two pictured and some of our other chums). Many others of course too, judging by attendances at the two gigs they played in Dundee(they should come back). I spoke to a chap and his two sons at the Editors support in Aberdeen who had traveled up from Dundee just for BSP (hello if you read this).

zep_girl wrote:Hi,

Is anyone going from Dundee area who wouldn't mind a tag alonger?

Sadly, I don't know anyone who likes BSP regardless of how much I bang on about how great they are.

Would love to see them live, please PM me if your interested.

Thanks
I'm going from Dundee but not sure of any other plans at the moment, might be hitchin' a lift from someone else myself so can't really commit to anything. There is nothing wrong with going to gigs on your own though, I do it about half the time! If you do go say hi, there's a chance I/we might be on the train back.
deathorglory

Postby Mr Bod » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 am

Band have just tweeted stage times as 8.30 till 10 for this one for you all looking for trains after
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Postby blir » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 am

Was this Scotsman's review already posted?

http://www.scotsman.com/what-s-on/music ... -1-3373790
"Has anyone tried to insert a finger into any of their anuses?" - Rake
blir

Previous

Return to Meet ups