derby

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: derby

Postby BabyGray » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 pm

It would be nice to see Hamilton in the pub pre gig pom, would make my day and my brothers. Anyone know what time they are on and who's supporting them? Will keep an.eye.out for Hamilton's bat. It's normally a precursor to him. Seen it flying round the cathedral last time goading the falcon. I'm sure he'll be.in to try a few white feathers or business as usual in the greyhound. Was a cracking gig last time.
BabyGray

Postby pomfob » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Support is Brighton band Clowwns apparently. Not seen anything about what time they're on, but I'd expect support 8, headliners 9ish?
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby BabyGray » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:16 pm

I have it on good authority that the white feather is on and extremely quaffable.I'll be there fret not.
BabyGray

Postby BabyGray » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:44 pm

On my way to the Brunswick to sample some white feather, its a nice session ale coming in at 3.8% abv. Heard a bald headed Chinese woman saying there's a black tractor with chassis number 7347 on the left wing, Clarence ( Hamiltons) fruit bat had a furry left leg. We will see later?
BabyGray

Previous

Return to Meet ups