Smoggy Spice

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Smoggy Spice

Postby Smoggy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:06 pm

Buried But Breathing have their first ever gig proper on the 27th of October, this gig will be fancy dress in celebration of Halloween

Buried But Breathing have decided to go as The Spice Girls, and i've been chosen as Posh Spice

Does anybody have an XL little black dress or will one made out of a binbag suffice?
Smoggy

Re: Smoggy Spice

Postby Lieutenant Woodpigeon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Smoggy wrote:Buried But Breathing have their first ever gig proper on the 27th of October, this gig will be fancy dress in celebration of Halloween

Buried But Breathing have decided to go as The Spice Girls, and i've been chosen as Posh Spice

Does anybody have an XL little black dress or will one made out of a binbag suffice?

Life sucks. I'm missing The Vanguard, Tracy Is Hot and now this? I wish I was unemployed.
Lieutenant Woodpigeon

Re: Smoggy Spice

Postby pomfob » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:09 am

Smoggy wrote:Buried But Breathing have their first ever gig proper on the 27th of October, this gig will be fancy dress in celebration of Halloween

PHOTOS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

(Yes, I realised this was 11 years ago, but even so...)
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Return to General