2 tickets available for 3 November in Brighton

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

2 tickets available for 3 November in Brighton

Postby wonderstevie » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Dear all,

I just replied on the Rejoyce thread, but I guess I'm allowed to start my own as well? I bought 2 tickets for this on Monday 9 September, which I think was pretty much the day they went on sale. I thought I was being clever and that it would make a nice vaguely birthday-ish present for my other half, who likes BSP as well just not as much as me, whose birthday is later that month. (One of those clever presents where you hope to look thoughtful but actually it means you get to go along to something good yourself).

It turns out I had very carelessly overlooked something that we will not be able to get out of that weekend, BSP daylong festival or not. Most of my friends these days are all tied up with kids and the like, and no-one seems to want to take them off my hands.

Anyone out there on this forum want two tickets? I paid £46 including the usual obscene commission to seetickets but originally it said they were only available via them or through a record shop in Brighton (and I live in South London). I now see they are also on sale via dice, who I'd have preferred to use, but can't be helped. I'd sell them for a bit less if it makes someone a little more inclined to help me out!

all the best
ws / mike
wonderstevie

Re: 2 tickets available for 3 November in Brighton

Postby wonderstevie » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 am

evening all,

Rejoyce-3 days... and I guess no-one wants them. Feel free to make a (semi-)derisory offer, seems a shame that they won't get used :(
wonderstevie

Return to British Sea Power