Krankenhaus Fest - feedback please!

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Krankenhaus Fest - feedback please!

Postby Mr Bod » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:56 pm

For myself I can not give much feedback, as I did not make it, but that's only due to it being one weekend too late in the Summer with Kids back at school the week before.

Not only did this make it tricky for folks with kids (I have two who both would have loved it by the way and once I said it may have had live Heron feeding got very grumpy we did not go) but also any folks who work in schools, such as teachers and the like.

Drag it forward by a week or two i have think you may have got a fair few more folks attending.
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Re: Krankenhaus Fest - feedback please!

Postby Kurgan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:07 am

It was a fantastic weekend, I wouldn’t change anything in terms of content.
Really sorry to hear that it ran a loss. I do wonder if the location, amazing as it was, is part of the problem.
It was a very expensive weekend and a long journey
"Take away the right to say fuck and you take away the right to say fuck the government."
-Lenny Bruce
Kurgan

Previous

Return to British Sea Power