A (sort of) Homecoming - Shepherd's Bush Empire 12/4/17

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: A (sort of) Homecoming - Shepherd's Bush Empire 12/4/17

Postby Mr Bod » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:27 pm

This post is simply lovely and why I love BSP and their following so much, Rake I take my hat off to you

The fan funded album and box set is simply lovely and why I love BSP and their following so much, BSP I take my hat off to you

..for me the only down side is that I sadly I missed all the tour fun as I was not even near any of the places they played due to being stuck on the edge of and even for a few days on the north sea for all of it..

but they shall return and so shall we all,,,
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Re: A (sort of) Homecoming - Shepherd's Bush Empire 12/4/17

Postby Rake » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks for the kind words all, the post was utterly heartfelt and I still feel exactly the same, even now the initial post-gig glow has faded.

Blackout - apologies for any unintentional plagiarism with the title, I'm sure I would have read the post you mention so it may well have seeped deep into my subconscious (along with the U2 song, they were pretty good back then eh?).
Rake

Previous

Return to British Sea Power