BOX SET

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: BOX SET

Postby Salian » Mon May 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Mine (shirt & mug) hasn't arrived yet either.

There's a few more starting to appear at the gigs, so they're obviously getting out there....
Salian

Postby Blackout » Mon May 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Herbstzeitlose wrote:Mine arrived last week. T-shirt is sort of dark slate grey.

Thought the whole point of the bundle was that these items aren't available from the shop?

They're not, but not everyone buys every single shirt they produce. I don't, and I wanted to make sure I had different colours for my new ones.
And I asked, "Are you dreaming about a crow?"
And there she was....

http://blackout300.tumblr.com/
Blackout

Location: Lost in a dream somewhere between Akureyri and the Diagonal...

Postby Heartland » Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 pm

I've had nowt yet.....
If anyone can British Sea Power can
Has anybody seen Woody, Noble and Yan?
Heartland

Postby The Shopkeeper » Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 am

All the bundle goods have all been posted off now. UK customers should have them already (or get them, at the latest, in the next day or two) with customers elsewhere receiving them soon after. If you're a UK customer who hasn't received their package in a day or two please drop me a line and I'll check on the package for you (quoting order ref. no.), I'm at bspshop@hotmail.com. BTW the bundle items are a charcoal Bad Bohemian Shirt and white Mug. They're not on-sale in the touring shop (or on-line) so no worries about accidental purchasing the same one on tour. Again, sorry for the delay in getting all this stuff out. Thanks for fan-funding this release and keeping the ship afloat!
The Shopkeeper

Postby frogonastick » Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Thank You Shopkeeper,

Look forward to receiving mine, wasn't sure if it was going to be an Album related t-shirt or something unrelated as I wouldn't put it past you putting something out that was completely unexpected.

Ta
frogonastick

Postby Mr Bod » Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 pm

I've had nowt yet.....

as folks around here say

but still think the shopkeeper is top block and i know it will arrive ... some time...
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Postby Blackout » Tue May 16, 2017 8:28 pm

I have things! Yay!
Bloody hell Mr Bod the post round your way must be even more shite than ours, hope they get their finger out for you soon
And I asked, "Are you dreaming about a crow?"
And there she was....

http://blackout300.tumblr.com/
Blackout

Location: Lost in a dream somewhere between Akureyri and the Diagonal...

Postby The Shopkeeper » Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 am

Hi Mister Bod, please direct message me your order info (ref. no.) or the email address you used when you placed your order and I'll check on this for you. Cheers!
The Shopkeeper

Postby Mr Bod » Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 pm

The Shopkeeper wrote:Hi Mister Bod, please direct message me your order info (ref. no.) or the email address you used when you placed your order and I'll check on this for you. Cheers!

Have DMed you, thanks

..did i not tell you all he’s a nice bloke, or event block if your predictive text is getting in the way of the Queens English for you…
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Postby intheheather » Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 am

I've still had nothing either..... :-(
Did they mean nothing or were they filled with hidden clues?
intheheather

Postby Mr Bod » Thu May 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Nothing from BSP in post today..

I did however get a redelivery from one of them red card which I was hoping was it, turned out to be a Lima Class 33 I had forgotten I had picked up for spare motor parts….

But I know it will turn up and I shall be happy when it does
Mr Bod

Postby Mr Bod » Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 am

Still nothing, and so it would appear that my post is in fact “even more shite” than others

Which is odd as I’m not stuck in the wild lands or uplands or anything

In fact most things come very fast, but oddly i did have some CD’s from my local record shop go missing the other day as well so perhaps i have a light handed indie loving mail man ..(and it is a man i checked) ..

I shall of course wait until the end of week before making any form of moan to the Shopkeeper as you never know it may just turn up…. perhaps opened with the CD’s I’m missing and a note from the mail man saying he prefers latin dance and is a small size ..
Mr Bod

Postby Heartland » Sun May 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Still nowt in darkest West Yorks either...
If anyone can British Sea Power can
Has anybody seen Woody, Noble and Yan?
Heartland

Postby TheAlex » Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Mr Bod wrote:In fact most things come very fast, but oddly i did have some CD’s from my local record shop go missing the other day as well so perhaps i have a light handed indie loving mail man ..(and it is a man i checked) ..

Or possibly delivered to the wrong house. Although it hasn't happened (to my knowledge) for a few months now, I've had items delivered streets away, and had other people's stuff delivered here. Some people probably don't bother re-posting things if they're posted in the wrong house - I've had a few things disappear too.
TheAlex

Postby The Shopkeeper » Tue May 23, 2017 10:14 am

They should all be posted by now. If you're still waiting for bundle items please either email me at bspshop@hotmail.com or DM me here and I'll sort this out for you. Thanks! Shop.
The Shopkeeper

PreviousNext

Return to British Sea Power