BOX SET

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: BOX SET

Postby flatland juz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Not so far. Have you played that tape yet?
flatland juz

Postby McCol » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:59 pm

flatland juz wrote:Not so far. Have you played that tape yet?

Lol, no not yet, bloke at work meant to be sorting it but will get onto it and upload the files here!!
McCol

Postby flatland juz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Ha ha, just couldn't resist asking! Good luck with the mug and all.
flatland juz

Postby montagne » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 pm

It's a nice little package, I'm glad I helped in a small way to it being made. My wife was miffed that you could buy it for 40 notes at the merch stand though, taking the exclusive for funders only, fun out of it.
montagne

Postby Wendelin of Trier » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:54 pm

montagne wrote:It's a nice little package, I'm glad I helped in a small way to it being made. My wife was miffed that you could buy it for 40 notes at the merch stand though, taking the exclusive for funders only, fun out of it.

That jarred a little with me too, but I suppose they have to flog what they have left.
It's like everything you never said but always meant to say
Wendelin of Trier

Postby Wicker Man » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Wendelin of Trier wrote:
montagne wrote:It's a nice little package, I'm glad I helped in a small way to it being made. My wife was miffed that you could buy it for 40 notes at the merch stand though, taking the exclusive for funders only, fun out of it.

That jarred a little with me too, but I suppose they have to flog what they have left.

Not before they've sent me one they blimmin' don't!
Wicker Man

Postby dannylds » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Still not arrived!
dannylds

Postby andya04 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:01 am

Hmmm, not quite right that!
andya04

Postby rich86 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Has everyone who pre-ordered the mug/t-shirt sets received them yet, or will they be sent out once the tour is over do we know, as I am yet to receive my mug. I was aware that they were being sent out separately. Is anyone else still waiting?
Totally at ease with it all, yeah.
rich86

Postby pomfob » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 pm

rich86 wrote:Has everyone who pre-ordered the mug/t-shirt sets received them yet, or will they be sent out once the tour is over do we know, as I am yet to receive my mug. I was aware that they were being sent out separately. Is anyone else still waiting?

I believe a few went out pre-tour, but the majority will have to wait for the Shopkeeper to make it back home post-tour.

No, I don't have mine yet.
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby flatland juz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:53 pm

I'm over it already.
flatland juz

Postby rich86 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:10 pm

pomfob wrote:
rich86 wrote:Has everyone who pre-ordered the mug/t-shirt sets received them yet, or will they be sent out once the tour is over do we know, as I am yet to receive my mug. I was aware that they were being sent out separately. Is anyone else still waiting?

I believe a few went out pre-tour, but the majority will have to wait for the Shopkeeper to make it back home post-tour.

No, I don't have mine yet.

Ahh, thanks for your response!
Totally at ease with it all, yeah.
rich86

Postby Wicker Man » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Wendelin of Trier wrote:ps. Your name is in the booklet. (With a little heart symbol next to it?!)

Imagine my surprise today at learning this is actually true!
Turns out my daft brother had the package all along. (He recently welcomed a new baby to his family, so I'm going easy on him.)
Wicker Man

Postby flatland juz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Saint Jerome (Inst) on Disc D purports to be 5.33 but is actually a mere 4.35. Is this normal?
flatland juz

Postby Wendelin of Trier » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Wicker Man wrote:
Wendelin of Trier wrote:ps. Your name is in the booklet. (With a little heart symbol next to it?!)

Imagine my surprise today at learning this is actually true!
Turns out my daft brother had the package all along. (He recently welcomed a new baby to his family, so I'm going easy on him.)

Wey-hey, good stuff!
It's like everything you never said but always meant to say
Wendelin of Trier

PreviousNext

Return to British Sea Power