Kinoteka Polish Film Festival

Moderators: blir, The Shopkeeper, redc, de lacey, Captain Quiet, kevo, The Secretary, Rake

Re: Kinoteka Polish Film Festival

Postby pomfob » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Perhaps Leeds International Film Festival would be more appropriate for 3 reasons.

1. Films.
2. International.
3. Leeds.

Not necessarily in order of importance.
Do it for the Butthole Surfers.
pomfob

Postby TheAlex » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:27 pm

The Leeds one sounds great. I only thought of DocFest as BSP have been regulars in recent years. I don't know how many (if any) of the film festivals in Manchester would be suitable - there's an annual one (that may just be for new films), a short film festival, and there was an international one - I don't know if that was a one-off. Probably more...
TheAlex

Postby Mr Bod » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:06 pm

totally agree with posts here, was rather grand and should all happen again if at all possible
08 Forum 10 Hippodrome 11 HippodromeAcademyForum 12 HopFarm 13 100ClubShepherd'sBushEmpireDerbyVenue 14 KokoRoadmendersHaunt 15 DerbyTheatreBarbicanConcorde2RoundhouseDerbyVenue 16 DerbyVenueTunnel267 17 RoughTradeEastBarbican 18 Sub89Koko
Mr Bod

Postby TheAlex » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Yan didn't rule it out on the recent 6Music (?) interview. Well, he did initially, but he was joking. It was a very fun interview.

I love BSP for keeping their promise of playing Man of Aran again - I was on holiday whenever they played it around the release. I asked after the release of Valhalla Dancehall if they'd play it live again, thinking they probably wouldn't. They said they would, and eventually, they did. :D
TheAlex

Previous

Return to British Sea Power